Sidney Crosby Game-Worn Reebok Skates (2013-14)
These skates were worn by Sidney Crosby during the 2013-14 National Hockey League regular season from Oct 25 vs. NY Islanders to Jan. 11 at Calgary - a total of 38 games in which Crosby scored 50 points (18g, 32a).
Sidney Crosby Game-Worn Skates Stats:
- Recorded 50 points (18 goals, 32 assists) in 38 games
- Became the fastest active NHL player to reach 700 career points
- Named the NHL's second star for the month of October 2013
- Surpassed Ron Francis on Penguins franchise's all-time assist list with 450
- Led all NHL players in the month of December with 23 points in 14 games
- Played in his 500th National Hockey League game on Dec. 5 (vs. San Jose)
- Named the NHL's second star for the week ending Dec. 22 after tallying eight points (2 goals, 6 assists) in four games
- Scored his 261st NHL career goal; surpassing Kevin Stevens on the Penguins all-time goal-scoring list
That season, Sidney Crosby won his second Art Ross Trophy of his illustrious career with 104 points (36 goals, 68 assists). His 68 assists also led the National Hockey League and he factored into 43% of Pittsburgh's 242 goals - the highest percentage in the league. Crosby had at least one point in 60 of his 80 games played and helped the Penguins to a 47-8-5 record (.825) during that span.
These Sidney Crosby Game-Worn Reebok skates come with a Frameworth Sports Marketing Hologram, Letter of Authenticity from Casey Samuelson of PenguinsChronicles.com, and are officially licensed by the NHL and NHLPA.PITTSBURGH, PA - OCTOBER 25: Sidney Crosby #87 of the Pittsburgh Penguins celebrates his goal during the second period against the New York Islanders on October 25, 2013 at Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/NHLI via Getty Images)
Final Bid: $2,000
Why not complete your Pittsburgh Penguins memorabilia collection with a dual-signed framed Crosby and Letang Stanley Cup canvas!